Monday, November 3, 2008

Here we go again!!

I truly did live in hope that i would be ok this time, how delusional am i!
Someone just said to me "you're not delusional - you're obviously trying to stay in a positive frame of mind - and more power to you, you're not letting it ruin the GOOD times" and they are right! But atm i will have to read that back later as its not working, but was a good way for them to put it out there to make me think differently about it, if that makes any sense

I am in such a horrid angry mood, i just don't want anyone around me, i was tempted to break my mums fingers off when she clapped earlier, i just don't have any patience with anyone when i feel crap! anyhow i have decided to take a chill pill and hope that the anger and tension i feel right now subside a bit

I just want my life back!! I know i have so much to be thankful for, i am thankful for what i have every fucking day! how much more thankful can i be and still get dealt this bullshit???

anyhow hopefully next post isnt as crap as this one

later

No comments: