Thursday, October 16, 2008

Chemo Day

Was a busy day today, had blood test at 10.30 then had to wait around for 12pm appointment with oncologist, he was good and listened to all the side effects i had and altered drugs to hopefully stop them, we shall see

then i had to have thyroid scan, hoping nothing shows up on that, should know tomorrow if they sent it to my gp like i asked

Then they gave me chill pill earlier so i wouldnt freak out with drip going in, so that kicked in, it still sucked and i yelled out oww a bit but didnt scream like last time

i have a script of them now, so i can take them before i go so they kick in

so legally stoned at the moment, have to say my mind is reasonably blank lol, not even thinking about going to find kangeroos lol, like i wanted too last time

my hair is still steadly falling out, thought i was ready to shave it the minute it started, but i am not ready to do that, so will just let it go until clumps come out then shave it i think, my eyebrows look thinner today as well, so guess they will go too

who is going to check me out now? nonone! well only to feel sorry for me, guess i will get over it

Got a gift today of tyre caps, the things you screw on to cover where the air goes into a tyre, i have no idea what they are called lol, anyhow, they are pink ones and they look cute :) I had planned on pimping my car up so they will look good
thanks to the sender :)

No comments: