Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Busy day today

Went to a look good feel good session this morning (where you go and they give you tips on applying makeup and a load of free really good makeup for those that dont know)
Anyhow i am sitting there and an older lady sits down, first thing out of her mouth was 'I lost the hair on my fanny and got blisters on my butt!' i said OMG i so dont need to know that! then she started saying more stuff i am was going ssshhh no more and covering my ears! the rest of the table sat in stunned silence lol, was an experience!!
Otherwise it went well, so many younger woman, many more than i expected, we were all suprised by it and all breast cancer too

anyhow seen some wigs and they look great, so natural and you really just cant tell, so will make an appointment with the lady in a few weeks to get one, i told her i wanted to get one that matched my hair extentions so i can still use them but in wig if i want a longer hair look at times, may as well not waste them

Then i went to bloomhill cancer place nearby to sign up, the nurse was lovely and we chatted for an hour or so about stuff and she just signed me up, they offer a lot of stuff there, only place like it in australia she was saying, very tranquil and she said i would probably really benifit from the meditation and yoga stuff to relax me so i can sleep

anyhow also signed up my 10 year old to see the child therapist there, i think it will be good for him in the long term to deal with it all and also signed my Mum up to go there and chat to them, she has been doing everything and needs an outlet herself, so hopefully it helps us all anyhow

I decided something today, i am not going to die of cancer, i will die sure, but not of cancer, so now i have decided that i feel a lot better, i am done with fucking worrying about that part of it. I feel so relieved that i finally decided it with 100% conviction this afternoon!

still so confused re the trial and gene testing etc, but nobody can tell me what to do re the decision so i guess i will just keep mulling it over

No comments: