Thursday, September 25, 2008

Starting to feel sick with worry now

It's all happening too soon for my liking, Tuesday is not far away at all! Have that feeling in my stomach now, like a nervous tension feeling

But i am using every positive bone in my body to convince myself i will not be sick from this, it can't hurt to try and think positively about it

I still think it's so stupid having chemo when as far as i am aware i am cancer free, i know why i am having it, but still have trouble getting my head around it!

I got a wig, well ordered one the other day, hoping that comes tomorrow so i can test it out

I am taking my eldest out to lunch today while younger ones are at daycare, he has holidays still next week but as i am unsure how i will feel energy wise i thought i would take him out today so he has something enjoyable in his holidays. He is so excited, has asked me constantly what time we are going, and constantly i say 'lunchtime'!

His mate down the road rang earlier to ask him to go to beach with them, he wanted him to ditch me and go with him lol, but he said no, i thought aaww cute, he is not ready to ditch me yet, in a few years that will change, so may as well enjoy it while he isn't ditching me :)

I have been so busy since this stuff happened, running around and trying to get things done, i guess that is one positive in this crap, it got me motivated to get out there and do stuff

Going down to brisbane on sunday to meet a net friend and her family, the my parents arrive sunday and i think saturday my husband has a work opening thing on we might go too, so it means the time will fly till Tuesday! I don't want to go!!!

No comments: