Sunday, September 7, 2008

Feeling better about things today

I usually do after i obsess and go a bit crazy over it all, still all i think about but i really need to get off my butt and start living, but i think it's just because its all so up in the air atm, re knowing the treatment plans etc

I still feel good in the fact that i drive myself insane for a day then get over it, thankgod i don't stay down, i don't think you could do it if you couldnt pick yourself back

just so scared that it's not going to work, with chemo being the only option in my case that scares me, with other types there are other options, but i would presume they have relapses just like anyone else

worried about brain cancer now lol, i really am not that helpful to myself at all, but i will get over it again

anyhow will update tomorrow, hopefully with something positive about it all, i really should take someone because i will forget most of it, but i just feel i need to go alone, i have some questions written down so will ask them anyhow

till tomorrow night

No comments: