Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Another day and another doctor's appointment

Had to go to hospital again for doctor's clinic, to get the wound drained, they got less this time so hopefully it means its slowly fixing itself, the operation will go ahead she said, i still have to see surgeon on 26th but from what she said it will happen anyhow

I asked them about driving, she said if i think i can avert things fine then i can, but she would rather i didn't for now, she said it would be dangerous for myself and others, i said 'oh don't worry i won't test it in my own car' then she said so what type of car will you be driving so i can avoid you? I said 'where is your car parked?' She found that amusing

so anyhow no idea when i can friggin drive again!!!

Reasons i want to drive again:

My Mum drives like a maniac!
My Mum sings along to songs, if i wanted to hear her sing i would make a friggin cd of her!
And if she doesn't know the words, she whistles instead, aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
And then i can get out of here, even to drive down the supermarket would be fine, just to go out alone!
anyhow i might try driving locally and see how i go, so watch out if you live near me lol

So anyhow i have doctors at hospital again next week, blah, then the 25th at pre admission clinic again! then surgeon on the 26th, then op on the 1st of September

Oh i said to doctor i am going to write on my chest, NO MORPHINE THANKS! Sadly she agreed with me, not a good sign!!!

anyhow not much else happening, pain is really good now, still a slight ache but managable, the pain was really getting me down

till next time

No comments: