Monday, August 18, 2008

No sleep yet again!!

This truly is bullshit!!!

Most of them are still sick and i am exhausted from looking after them all, especially seeing as sleep seems to be an optional extra in my life lately

I am so tired, and everyone is coughing, it's driving me fucking insane!

Supposed to be looking for a house to move to in 11 days, blah, so could not be bothered at all, i look but i don't care at all

my underarm is still really swollen up, but i am too tired to go anywhere to get it drained so will just have to put up with it until tomorrows appointment at hospital

anyhow this week better improve and i would presume kids will be home tomorrow from daycare, have to go to hospital and my parents are still both sick, hope mum is better so she can watch them while i go, just hope i can drive with this big swollen underarm! gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments: