Thursday, August 21, 2008

Finally things are getting better again

Got news today that the owners are now happy to let me stay here until the end of september due to me having further surgery, so that was really nice of them, i will still probably move in 3 weeks anyhow but nice to know they done that

kids are starting to get better, well tonights air will let me know for sure, but i sure hope so, took my mum to her docs today, he has her on drugs now so hopefully she is better in a day or so and my dad not long after, then we can just get on with it all

looking at rentals this week so hopefully something shows up and its a simple processs

have trouble with my arm, i might have to go get that looked at when i get time, just really sore and still swollen even after it got drained, might just need it again, not sure

the time is flying by! kinda sucks because next week is filled with the surgery stuff appointments, coming up way too quickly! i am really pissed off i have to go back again, hopefully it's just a day surgery this time though, we shall see

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad things are looking up for you a little Bel. I have so much respect for the strength and courage you have shown through this journey.

Did you happen to receive a little pamper pack in the mail by any chance?

Belinda said...

nope haven't received anything?