Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Same shit, different day!!

They are all still so sick, when will it end?

I have spend so much money on medicine's etc over last week, nothing seems to improve them anyhow, its the worst virus i have ever seen, been 5 days for mum and she is only just improving a bit now and the rest are still bad, my dad hasnt got out of bed in two days or more

As for medical stuff, got my underarm drained today, 700mls! no wonder it was so sore, but its still bloody sore as tonight even after they drained it

I looked at a rental today, was ok, but not really what i want, so looking at another one tomorrow, something will come along anyhow, so not looking forward to it at all though, and my agent rang me today pressuring me to give her a move out date, the bitch knows everything and that i am having more surgery, doesn't seem to affect her day anyhow, oh well what goes around comes around or however it goes

otherwise life is shit with all this crap happening, no more medical stuff until next tuesday with the surgeon, gggrrr that they didnt get enough the first time!!

No comments: