Sunday, July 13, 2008

Argh to my mind!!!

It wont stop rolling things over and over, i know its probably completely normal but argh anyway

I am trying to get myself ready just in case i hear the words 'we found more' but i am playing a losing game there, no way on earth i could be ready to hear that, ever!!

I need to find a friggin hobby but nothing seems appealing at the moment, i love photography but lost interest in it, really need to get back into finding bugs and flowers, i think that might help me

I have so many things to be thankful for, a healthy family, this is not happening to one of my children, i have mountains of family and friends rallying around me, it sure does help, but my mind is still there in the background ticking away, thinking it all over

I was reading about chemo and how fast you can lose your hair if it happens, so going to sort out wigs soon, even if i dont lose my hair i will have a nice hairdo to put on if i have a bad hair day i guess, i just feel i need to get ready now and not later when i feeling shit and stressed about it all

We have a bloomhill cancer centre nearby me, i used to drive past it daily for the school run, anyhow i was on the website last night just having a look, and i read this comment 'I used to drive past there and think i must volunteer in there, but i had to go one better!'
I found that so amusing, actually the funniest thing i have read in awhile, i like their humour!

2 comments:

marieka said...

That Bloomhill place looks nice...I just looked it up on the web too. Do you think you might join? Even if only for the free massage :P

Belinda said...

Actually it's not free as far as i could see under membership details
And i don't know if i will or not, might ring them, not sure