Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!

Well not that exciting lol, turning 36 not 5 i guess lol, but anyhow, got nice presents and a lovely card from husband and lots of online well wishes, so was nice

My Dad is better, although still mincing words a little and tablets are knocking him around, but hopefully he gets there soon, otherwise he is fine

Got my surgery time for Monday, well time i have to be there, at least its not 6.30am now, 10.30am instead, hope i dont have to wait around too long before op, going to be a shitty wait anyway i look at it

next time i post in here will be after op, mmm, not good, but has to be done, but realisitically after monday i will be cancer free, even though i have to have chemo etc just incase there is a dot they cant see. I could still have to have mascetomy if the margins around cancer cells are not clear, but will just have to deal with that if it happens, just hope i can get chicken fillet to lift breast up to still have same cleavage when dressed, i can handle that

not much else happening, hope that things just go well and my recovery is ok

2 comments:

Angie said...

happy birthday Bel


Will be thinking of you on monday

Kris said...

Wow, Bel! Tomorrow is the day. I'll be thinking of you all day (as I often do).

I hope the good vibes from all of the people who know and love you online and the people around you IRL can help you get through the Big Day as peacefully as possible.

Try to get some sleep buddy. Look forward to seeing you back online again soon (or text me if you can, will be dying to hear from you).

I'll be around early-ish tomorrow if you want to pass the time a bit, so give me a yell if you want to :)

All my love, and keep remembering, it's another step towards beating the bastard of a thing! xxx