Thursday, July 10, 2008

CT Scan

Took a tablet to go to sleep last night, was a good idea, i actually got some sleep and my mind had a rest, made a difference to how i feel today about things

Had to drink two bottles of a thick white drink, i love quick eze chalky taste so didn't mind them, when i got there had to have a canular put in, ouch, but i guess it's going to get worse, just have a fear of needles

They warned me i would get a hot flush and would feel like i was wetting myself but i wasn't, glad they warned me, and it was so cold today the hot flush was nice lol

No results, i didn't expect any, they will just send them all to surgeon, god i hope they are all clear though, i was trying to diagnose myself and look at the sheets they were viewing lol, then i thought they probably aren't even mine!

I feel good today, at least i get some up days in there, yesterday was just so draining

I wanted to say a thanks to all the comments and everyone who has been there for me, some i haven't hardly known for long at all and they have just jumped on board for the ride, and the long termers who put up with all my crazy posts, you are really saving me from driving myself to insanity! so keep it up please :)

Have gp appointment this afternoon so will talk to him more about things re surgery choices and get some pills to get me through the next couple of weeks, i try so hard not to worry but when something is threatening you mortality it scares the shit out of you!!

3 comments:

Kris said...

So my inane ramblings help LOL? It's good to know I have a sounding board for all my crap pmsl.

Only someone like you, the eternal optimist, could enjoy the warm flush!

GL at the gp's, lots of hugs buddy :)

Scrapping Mum of 3 said...

Oh babe .. glad to hear that today went well! Good luck with the GP :)

Good for you getting some sleep! That always helps :)

wackyjackie said...

hey Bel, wanted to join you in the ride on here and see how you were doing (ok, right so i wanted to become a stalker!! hehe). Im glad that today was a better day for you, and that you were able to sleep last night. And stop trying to be the damn doctor and diagnosing yourself you dag! hhehe I;ll be waiting to here how your visit to the gp went this afternoon

hugs