Thursday, July 24, 2008

A more upbeat update today!

My Dad had a stroke it seems, but his speech is fine again after they hit him with really strong meds, so hopefully it fixes what caused it

Got some money in to cover moving expenses, so yah to that, what a relief!!!

got heaps of packing and organising done today

my brothers gf come over and got stuck in as well, was so nice of her

got another gift as well today, a lovely card and a wish card, so thanks for that as well :)

had morning tea with a friend from a forum i go too and that was nice to just have a chat and get out of the house for a little while this morning

so all up a better day, just had to share that it aint all shit :)

1 comment:

JRA said...

Belinda

I wish there was something I could say to make it happen more easily.

the best I can say is I am thinking of you.

Good luck